Tanana Valley Model Railroad Club is a non-pofit corporation open to all individuals interested in model railroading.
The new layout at the new depot is still under construction. It embraces both DCC and DC, linear, point-to-point, yard operations, local service operations, and continuous run operations.
WeatherFairbanksMay 26, 2019, 10:56 amMostly cloudy
62°Freal feel: 70°Fcurrent pressure: 30 inhumidity: 47%wind speed: 0 mph Nsunrise: 3:51 amsunset: 11:46 pm
- Skagit Valley and Whidbey Lake Whatcom Railway Trip Report
- The Big Boy Is Big News
- Upcoming Clinic – East Side Get Together – May 16
- The Foot Plate
- Clinic Report – April East Side Get Together
- Message from PNR VP Bob Parrish
- Marx O27 For Sale
- Skagit Valley and Whidbey Clinic April Meeting – Track Planning for Operations
- April 2019 Eastside Get Together Clinic – Redmond
- Pacific Northwest On30 Modular Group Operations at the Sn3 Symposium
Author Archives: admin
June Business Meeting June 4th at 7:00 pm. All members welcome!
May Business Meeting May 7th at 7:00 pm. All members welcome!
April Business Meeting April 2nd at 7:00 pm. All members welcome!
March Business Meeting March 5th at 7:00 pm. All members welcome!
February Business Meeting February 5th at 7:00 pm. All members welcome!